Bilingual Administrative Assistant, Investments & Project Development
Headquartered in Toronto, the Canada Infrastructure Bank (the CIB) is responsible for investing $35 billion in federal funding in new infrastructure projects. The CIB’s mission is to work with provincial, territorial, municipal, federal, Indigenous and private sector investor partners to transform the way infrastructure is planned, financed and delivered in Canada.
The Bilingual Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to Senior Directors & Managing Directors of the Investments and Project Development team with daily office needs and general administrative activities. This role will also act as a back up for the Executive Assistant, Investments as required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses a positive, team-player mindset. This role requires someone with strong interpersonal skills who is proactive at problem solving and has excellent command of the French and English languages.
Your responsibilities include:
- Book multiple meetings for a busy office, manage calendar appointments, plan and co-ordinate schedules as needed
- Prepare and submit expense reports within the Travel & Hospitality guideline
- Make complex travel arrangements and organize dates in their respective calendars
- Compile reports and tracking tools
- CRM data entry and verification
- Assisting with photocopying and producing hard copy reports
- Keep the team informed of upcoming commitments and of any internal issues of which they need to be aware
- Act as backup to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Investment Officer
- Any other tasks and special projects as required
The ideal profile:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- Three years administrative assistant experience and familiarity with general business practices
- Able to multitask and comfortable in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and adapt to changing priorities
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Able to work outside normal work hours from time to time to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Bilingual (French and English) written and oral is mandatory
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Bilingual Administrative Assistant no later than December 4, 2020.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
At the CIB, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information on our company, visit www.cib-bic.ca.