Business Analyst, IT
The Canada Infrastructure Bank (CIB) is working in partnership with governments, Indigenous communities and the private sector to invest $35 billion in infrastructure that benefits Canadians. By attracting and leveraging private sector and institutional investment in revenue-generating infrastructure projects in the public interest, we are building a portfolio of investments in key sectors including transit, clean power, green infrastructure, trade & transportation and broadband that will foster economic growth, connect Canadians and contribute to the sustainability of infrastructure in Canada.
The Business Analyst, IT will be responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems (CRM and ERP) and other SaaS solutions to support business and functional teams. They will work with the Director of Information Technology and use deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) application to ensure that business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around business process development, implementation support and end-user training.
The incumbent should be able to work collaboratively across multiple departments, and train end users on best practices.
Your responsibilities include
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders to understand business requirements and system needs
- Support the translation of business requirements into application (CRM, ERP and Other) solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse.
- Contribute to the transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams.
- Work with business users to drive adoption
- Maintain documentation of system architecture, changes, and user acceptance testing
- Understand business processes and procedures in order to identify problems and determine solutions
- Liaise with various departments to gather information on reporting needs
- Understand and utilize IT data across systems to help departments automate reports through business analytic tools such as Powe BI
- Assist with users with analyzing data and enhance reporting
- Act as an information source for stakeholders and application users
- Provide training to end users on application (CRM and Other) application functions and changes
- Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM and ERP technologies
- Ensure quality and consistency of corporate data
- Produce report templates as required
Your ideal profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 265, with a proven track record of at least 2 implementations (from inception to live to adoption)
- Additional experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, PowerBI, Power Automate (Flow), and Dynamics 365 for Marketing and Business considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology disciplines, including information security, project management, enterprise and data architecture, strategic planning, software acquisition and computer operations
- Sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security risk management and cybersecurity technologies.
- Attention to detail and focus on high quality standards in line with market best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks/transactions
- Results oriented and accountable to meet scheduled milestones
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Bilingual English/French (asset)
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Business Analyst, IT.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
At the CIB, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information on our company, visit www.cib-bic.ca.