Investment Coordinator – CIB Commercial Building Retrofits Initiative
Headquartered in Toronto, the Canada Infrastructure Bank (the CIB) is responsible for investing $35 billion in federal funding in new infrastructure projects. The CIB’s mission is to work with provincial, territorial, municipal, federal, Indigenous and private sector investor partners to transform the way infrastructure is planned, financed and delivered in Canada.
Working with a high performing team and reporting to the Director of Investments, the Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting the needs of the Investments Team. Using your strong verbal and written communications skills and with a strong knowledge of MS Office, the ideal candidate will coordinate, plan, communicate and execute tasks related to infrastructure projects and other initiatives. In this dynamic role, the Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple tasks and assignments that may run simultaneously with varying degrees of complexity. The ideal candidate is driven, highly organized, detail oriented with the ability to adapt as priorities shift in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities include
- Coordinate, plan, schedule, report, communicate and execute tasks related to investment projects
- Coordinate the completion and execution, and track of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Receive, review for completeness, evaluate and provide feedback on applications for financing
- Using CRM system to support project intake, financial due diligence, technical due diligence, disbursement, and reporting process
- Prepare progress reports, meeting agendas and minutes
- Assist with document preparation, e.g. presentations and reports, including writing, proofreading and ensuring document consistency
- Schedule management, including action item tracking and liaising with different team members on the status of projects
- Conduct and synthesize industry research and analysis
- Filing and document management
- Assist in draw request, waivers and amendment process
- Receive, compile and report on investments outcome
- Any other tasks and special projects as required
Your ideal profile
- University degree in business or equivalent
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with project management and coordination tools for reporting
- Familiarity with CRM systems used for managing interactions with existing as well as potential customers
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality of work
- Organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong verbal communication and excellent writing skills
- Professional follow up and information gathering skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Flexible and willing to perform other duties as required
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Strong capacity and desire for learning
- Experience with client communications is preferred
- Experience working with a developer, investor, contractor, public sector entity, or financier is considered an asset but not required
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Investments Coordinator.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
At the CIB, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information on our company, visit www.cib-bic.ca.