Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Headquartered in Toronto, the Canada Infrastructure Bank (CIB) is responsible for investing $35 billion in federal funding in new infrastructure projects. The CIB’s mission is to work with provincial, territorial, municipal, federal, Indigenous and private sector investor partners to transform the way infrastructure is planned, financed and delivered in Canada.
Working with highly collaborative HR team, the Senior HRBP will provide operational support on a wide range of areas including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, and ensuring our practices and programs align to our commitment to a diverse and inclusive organization. Reporting to the Head, Human Resources, the Senior HRBP will work on a variety of HR programs that support the operational and strategic needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree with senior level experience as an HR generalist and experience working in the financial services, capital markets or asset management sector.
Your responsibilities include
- Work on critical projects that impact employee experience, growth, and retention
- Consult with senior business leaders across the organization in workforce planning and manage their talent pipeline, development, and succession plans
- Coach business leaders on employee relations as appropriate to enable them to deal with issues more effectively
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process and continue to evolve the opportunities for the corporation to develop its pipeline of diverse talent
- Drive an exceptional employee experience by fostering a culture of inclusion in which all employees feel involved, valued, and respected
- Champion the CIB’s employee engagement, and diversity and inclusion programs
The ideal profile:
- 10+ years of progressive experience as an HR generalist preferably in financial services (e.g., capital markets or asset management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, or related discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously using strong judgment, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships, building trust, confidence, and influencing skills, working cross-functionally across multiple areas/departments
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and be well-organized, detail-oriented and results-focused
- Comfortable leading meetings as required and delivering presentations/training and updates to groups
- Proficiency in MS Office software (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered a strong asset
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Senior HRBP.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
At the CIB, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information on our company, visit www.cib-bic.ca.