Headquartered in Toronto, the Canada Infrastructure Bank (the CIB) is responsible for investing $35 billion in federal funding in new infrastructure projects. The CIB’s mission is to work with provincial, territorial, municipal, federal, Indigenous and private sector investor partners to transform the way infrastructure is planned, financed and delivered in Canada.
With a proven background in recruiting investment/finance professionals in the Infrastructure sector, the Senior Recruiter will support the growing hiring needs of our Investments team, develop, implement, and manage the Campus/University recruitment and Workplace Diversity programs.
Reporting into the Head, Human Resources, you will have an opportunity to expand your internal and external networks and support the Chief Investment Officer and their teams in a creative and strategic manner. This position requires a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to meet the demands of the role.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for the Investments team and able to work independently Demonstrated use of effective and best in class sourcing and candidate generation techniques
- Proactive networking with targeted talent
- Recommend best search practices to attract top talent and commitment to delivering high value recruitment service
- Submit detailed profile write-ups and recommendations when presenting suitable candidates to aid in selecting appropriate candidates for interviews
- Campus Recruiter Responsibilities
- Work with the Investments team to build a Campus recruitment program that includes diversity recruitment, positive candidate experience and employer brand development.
- Develop relationships and act as a main point of contact with Career Centres across targeted schools
- Manage the selection process in collaboration with the Investments team, from screening resumes and interviewing to communicating results to candidates and coordinating the offer process
Your ideal profile:
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting for finance/investment professionals in Infrastructure sector
- Excellent written and verbal skills combined with exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of all HR functional areas and practices including applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices
- Sound analytic, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality
- Bilingual French/English an asset
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org the Subject Line: Senior Recruiter no later than Nov 26, 2020.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
At CIB, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information on our company, visit www.cib-bic.ca.