Our E-Zine: The Frame
The Frame is the CIB's e-magazine where we bring you infrastructure insights from leading public figures, share our latest partnerships as well as the progress on our projects, introduce you to the CIB’s community, and much more.
We hope you enjoy The Frame. Sign up for emails to receive the future editions in your mailbox.
In this issue:
- In Conversation with Josipa Petrunic
- Montréal’s new automated rail network, REM
- The clean energy transition at the World Petroleum Congress
- The CIB’s Charging and Hydrogen Fuelling Initiative (CHRI)
- Meet Martin Massé, Vice President, Public Affairs, and Vice President, Sustainability, Aéroports de Montréal (ADM)
- Learn more about our recent reports, outcomes, and partnerships