Project Name: GO Expansion – On Corridor
Partner: Infrastructure Ontario and Metrolinx
Location: Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ontario
Commitment: up to $2 billion
Description: The GO Expansion – On Corridor project will extend frequent two-way all-day service across the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. It represents the largest infrastructure program ever undertaken by the Government of Ontario.
The scope of work includes:
- Design, build, finance, integration, maintenance, rehabilitation or renewal of the railway corridor (civil infrastructure, tracks, systems, rolling stock, signaling)
- Timetable planning, train control, and dispatch for all operators across the GO network
- Operation of train services including train driving
- Refurbishment, maintenance, servicing and cleaning of all rolling stock and procurement of new rolling stock
- Construction of new maintenance and train storage and/or layover facilities
- Reconstruction of Union Station track and platforms
- Compliance with Metrolinx safety, security and emergency management policies
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Canada Infrastructure Bank Announces $2 Billion to Expand GO Transit
Canada Infrastructure Bank, in its sole and absolute discretion, may choose to make available amendments, revisions, modifications or replacements to this website. This page will remain open for further revision, modification, replacement or cancellation by Canada Infrastructure Bank at any time and in no event shall Canada Infrastructure Bank be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on the content of this website.